Friday, April 10, 2009

I RELINQUISH ALL MY OLD AND LIMITED CONCEPTS AND AM BORN ANEW

God created me out of His own Life-Force and Energy. Each hour, each day, the new me is being reborn according to the newness of my thoughts. I let old memories and all old, limited concepts go.

Infinite Life within me, infinite Love within me, fills me with its holy strength and vitality here and now. I am filled with new courage; new faith and all old fears and doubts are dissolved thoroughly. My body is the embodiment of immortal Life, Power, Joy and Vitality.

I am strong with the strength of Universal Life and its vitalising energy. Perfect Life within me, perfect Love within, coordinates all my functions, organs, secretions into perfect harmony and health.

There is no retention of hate-stuff, age-stuff and waste stuff. I let the radiant Reality of Life flow through me and refresh me completely. I relax. I let God work. I am born anew, for God is the Life of my being, the Truth of my being and the Substance of my being here and NOW.

God's will for me is endless life, boundless strength and natural harmony. I am transformed by the complete transformation of my mind.